Due to further funding, CHADD are recruiting an additional IDVA to join a team of dedicated staff who support individuals and families affected by domestic violence and abuse. The position is based with the New Beginnings Service in the Dudley Borough, and has been specifically identified to work with people with complex needs who have been referred into refuge accommodation.
The successful candidate will work with service users from point of crisis by safety planning and using the RIC/DASH tools, leading on to providing high quality support, advice and advocacy services to achieve positive safety & wellbeing outcomes.
• Extensive experience of supporting and advocating on behalf of domestic violence victims.
• Evidence of strong casework management skills.
• Good understanding of multiple needs and how they interconnect.
• Ability to communicate and build effective relationships with service users, team and professionals.
• Possess a relevant IDVA or DAPA qualification.
This a part time position, based on 18 hours per week on average. The position is contracted for 2 years.
Salary: SCP 12 – currently £11.53 per hour.
For a full job specification and an application form, please email Reception@chadd.org.uk or telephone 01384 456465.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 10th August 2020.
CHADD is committed to quality, equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. This role however is restricted to females, the Occupational Requirement under Schedule 9, part 1, of the Equality Act 2010 applies.